The Central Coast Community Safety Partnership Committee is a community advisory group of the Council that is made up of representatives from organisations as well as individuals representing their respective community who actively support the development of community safety initiatives. The committee proactively informs and endorses the Action Plan as a purposeful document and as an important component in assisting the community to be vibrant and safe.Download the Community Safety Plan 2017-2022
Meetings are held every two months on the last Wednesday of that month, except for the December meeting.
Central Coast Council:
• Cr Jan Bonde, Mayor;
• Cr Cheryl Fuller, Councillor;
• Sandra Ayton, General Manager;
• Paul Breaden, Director Infrastructure Services; and
• Melissa Budgeon, Community Well-Being Officer.
• Glen Lutwyche, Department of Education Tasmania;
• Central Coast Chamber of Commerce & Industry;
• Kathryn Robinson, Housing Choices Tasmania;
• Simon Douglas, Ulverstone Neighbourhood House;
• Garth Johnston, Community/Disability Services;
• John Deacon, Central Coast Community Shed;
• Inspector Shane Le Fevre and Inspector Brett Saarinen, Tasmania Police;
• Michelle Towle, Department of Health and Human Services; and
• Melissa Palframan, Community Housing Ltd.