The Central Coast Community Safety Partnership Committee is a community advisory group of the Council that is made up of representatives from organisations as well as individuals representing their respective community who actively support the development of community safety initiatives. The Committee proactively informs and endorses the Action Plan as a purposeful document and as an important component in assisting the community to be vibrant and safe.Download the Community Safety Plan 2017-2022
Meetings are held every two months on the last Wednesday of that month, except for the December meeting.
Meeting Minutes are available to download below.
Meeting Minutes – 24 February 2021Meeting Minutes – 28 April 2021Meeting Minutes – 14 July 2021Meeting Minutes – 8 September 2021Meeting Minutes – 27 October 2021Meeting Minutes – 8 December 2021Meeting Minutes – 23 February 2022Meeting Minutes – 27 April 2022Meeting Minutes – 29 June 2022Meeting Minutes – 31 August 2022Meeting Minutes – 26 October 2022Meeting Minutes – 22 February 2023Meeting Minutes – 26 April 2023
Central Coast Council:
• Mayor, Cr Cheryl Fuller
• Kate Wylie, Councillor
• Barry Omundson, General Manager
• Paul Breaden, Director Infrastructure Services.
• Robert Tucker, Central Coast Chamber of Commerce & Industry
• Garth Johnston, Community/Disability Services
• Jenelle Wells, Primary Health Tasmania
• Kat Rose, Ulverstone Neighbourhood House
• Lynn Norton-Smith, community representative
• (Varies), Tasmanian Police
• Sam van der Meulen, Housing Choices Tasmania
• Simon Dent, Ulverstone Secondary College.
Enquiries can be directed to the Council’s Community Development Officer.