The Central Coast Community Safety Partnership Committee is a community advisory group of the Council that is made up of representatives from organisations as well as individuals representing their respective community who actively support the development of community safety initiatives. The committee proactively informs and endorses the Action Plan as a purposeful document and as an important component in assisting the community to be vibrant and safe.Download the Community Safety Plan 2017-2022
Meetings are held every two months on the last Wednesday of that month, except for the December meeting.
Meeting Minutes are available to download below.
Meeting Minutes – 24 February 2021Meeting Minutes – 28 April 2021Meeting Minutes – 14 July 2021Meeting Minutes – 8 September 2021Meeting Minutes – 27 October 2021Meeting Minutes – 8 December 2021Meeting Minutes – 23 February 2022
Central Coast Council:
• Cr Jan Bonde, Mayor;
• Cr Cheryl Fuller, Councillor;
• Sandra Ayton, General Manager;
• Paul Breaden, Director Infrastructure Services; and
• Allison Kable, Community Development Officer.
• Glen Lutwyche, Department of Education Tasmania;
• Central Coast Chamber of Commerce & Industry;
• Housing Choices Tasmania;
• Ulverstone Neighbourhood House;
• Garth Johnston, Community/Disability Services;
• Lyn Norton-Smtih, Community representative; and
• Officer in Charge, Ulverstone Station – Tasmanian Police.
Enquiries can be directed to the Council’s Community Development Officer.