Your Guide to Living in the Central Coast
Welcome to the Central Coast.
We would like all new residents to have essential information about their new community at their fingertips.
The New Residents’ Kit outlines some important information that people need to help make Central Coast home.
Click on the headings in the New Residents’ Kit below and find links to information about waste collection and recycling, local parks, events, dog registrations, area information plus much more.
We hope you find the information in the Kit useful and that you will contact us if you need more information about Council’s services and facilities.
Cr Jan Bonde (Mayor)
To Contact the Council:
NEW RESIDENTS’ KIT:
- Ambulance (non-emergency) 1800 008 008
- Bureau of Meteorology
- Central Coast Council phone: 6429 8900 (after hours, phone: 6429 8999)
- Crime Stoppers phone: 1800 333 000
- GP Assist (medical) phone: 1800 022 222
- Police phone: 131 444 (for emergencies, phone: 000)
- State Emergency Service phone: 132 500
- Tas Networks phone: 132 004
- Tasmanian Fire Service
- Childcare and Schools and Colleges
- Ordinary Council Meetings and Public Question Time
- Dog Registrations and Information
- Health Services (Connecting Care online Web Directory)
- Land Use Planning Information
- Refuse Disposal Facilities: Transfer Stations and Resource Recovery Centre
- Waste Management Collection Services