The Central Coast Community Shed (Community Shed) has been developed by volunteers and the Council, funded through grants, donations and Council funding. The Community Shed is a well utilised and valued asset, offering a space that is capable of hosting a wide range of programs and activities in a safe, well-equipped workshop environment. Participation of the Committee members in the Community Shed’s decision making process is essential to ensure the growth of a valuable and efficient facility.
Meetings are held on the first Monday of every month.
- Community Shed Liaison/Coordinator;
- Safety Officer;
- Two Supervisor representatives;
- Program/user representatives;
- Women’s Group representative;
- Councillor representative; and
- Community/services organisation representative.
Enquiries can be directed to the Council’s Community Well-Being Officer.