OPEN FOR BOOKINGS
The Ulverstone Community Swimming Centre is located at Leighlands Avenue, Ulverstone.
The pool is not a public swimming pool – it is used by the Education Department during school hours and by the Central Coast Council out of school hours for group bookings only.
Out of school hours group bookings can be made through the Central Coast Council by contacting the Booking Officer on (03) 6429 8900 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ulverstone Community Swimming Centre is a 25 metre, six lane pool with a shallow end 0.9m and deep end 1.8m, catering for recreational swimming, lap swimming, learn to swim or leisure activities.
- The facility has male/female change rooms and heated showers
- Free car parking provided
- The main pool usage is by clubs, training squads, surf clubs, learn to swim and private groups
- Private bookings can be made through our Booking Office for private functions, i.e. party bookings, family groups, youth groups, clubs and organisations
- Bookings cost $99.00 per hour (group bookings only). Fee increase to $105.00 effective from 1 January 2023
- A qualified lifeguard is in attendance for each booking
- Average air temperature @ approx. 30°C, water temperature @ 26°C.
Click the red button below to fill in the Facilities Booking Enquiry Form.Facilities Booking Enquiry Form