Current Road Closures:
TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURES
Ulverstone Christmas Parade | Saturday 22 December 2018
Notice is given that the following streets will be closed to vehicles, other than emergency vehicles, from 3.30pm to 6.00pm on Saturday 22 December 2018 for the purpose of staging the Ulverstone Christmas Parade:
- Reibey Street – from Alexandra Road to Crescent Street, including the intersections of Victoria Street, King Edward Street and Alexandra Road;
- King Edward Street – from south of Car Park Lane entrance to north of ANZ Bank car park access;
- Victoria Street – from south of the Quadrant junction to north of Priceline Pharmacy access;
- Kings Parade – from and including the junction with Reibey Street to Grove Street, including the junctions with Grove and Jermyn Streets;
- Jermyn Street – from Kings Parade and including the intersection with Leven Street;
- Leven Street – from and including the intersection with Jermyn Street to Alexandra Road;
- Alexandra Road – from Leven to Reibey Streets, including the intersection with Walker Street.
No vehicles are to remain parked in the closed areas.
INTERRUPTIONS TO TRAFFIC
Interruptions to traffic at Loyetea Road, Loyetea
Works to the Redwater Creek Bridge on Loyetea Road will commence on Monday 19 November for approximately four weeks. Some minor delays may be experienced.
The Council regrets any inconvenience caused by the work.
For further information please contact the Council on tel. 6429 8900.