Concept Design Phase Commences
- Concept Design Options and Feedback Form released
- First round of Community Engagement Activities commences late October
- Road use data is collected by the Engineering Team
Concept Design Phase Ends
- Concept Design Options Feedback closes on 26 November
- Feedback is collated and summarised to inform the Engineering Team
Preliminary Design Phase
- Design work commences on modifying the Concept Design Options, based on the community feedback and technical data, to create new Preliminary Design Options
Preliminary Designs Completed
- Preliminary Design Options and new Feedback Form released
- Second round of Community Engagement Activities commence
Preliminary Design Phase Ends
- Preliminary Design Options Feedback closes
- Feedback is collated and summarised to inform the Engineering Group
Final Design Phase Commences
- Design work commences on modifying the Preliminary Design Options based on the community feedback to create a Final Design.
Final Design Phase
- Final design work, including fine tuning access for affected key stakeholders
Final Design Phase Ends
- Final design released to the community for information
Civil Works Planned
- After third party checks of the detailed design work, Council expects to advertise Tenders for the project in July 2019 and award the contract for construction in August 2019.
Civil Works Underway
- Civil works are anticipated to commence in September 2019, subject to weather conditions. Construction works will occur for a duration of approximately three months and be substantially completed by December 2019.
Conclusion of Project
*Click here to return to the Kings Parade Upgrade Project page.