The Council has been working closely with the community through a number of workshops and focus groups to review and reinvigorate the ‘Coast to Canyon’ brand. Feedback from the community indicated the two things most valued about Central Coast were: first and foremost, the community and its people; and secondly, our fantastic natural assets, agricultural and environment. Based on this feedback, work has been done on the Coast to Canyon brand to make sure it is still representing the people and assets of the Central Coast 10 years after its original development.
The Council are grateful to the community for their involvement throughout this process and is now pleased to reveal the logo and slogan the community has helped to develop. The current and reinvigorated brands are shown below, changes include:
- Stronger colours to make the brand stand out;
- Including ‘Tasmania’ to separate us from Central Coast, NSW;
- Including the slogan in the brand;
- Increasing the font size of ‘coast’;
- Increasing size of the blue block, with line of coastline at top edge;
- Add blue colour to water in waterfall; and
- Increase red pigment to brown block to better reflect the earth.
The reinvigorated Coast to Canyon Brand can be used to consistently market across different industry sectors and community groups, to attract shoppers, visitors, businesses, investors or families to relocate and live here. View the Gallery below to see advertisement of the ‘Great natured place’ slogan (tagline) and ‘It’s in our nature’ message.
Coast to Canyon, ‘Great natured place’ – ‘It’s in our nature’