The Forth Community Representatives Group was established to be a conduit between the Forth Community and the Council. The role of the Forth Community Representatives Group is to assist the Council in ensuring that the Forth Community is represented.Download the Forth Community Representatives Group – Charter
Meetings are held on the first Thursday of every third month.
Central Coast Council:
• Sandra Ayton, General Manager;
• Paul Breaden, Director Infrastructure Services; and
•Allison Kable, Community Development Officer.
Forth Community Representatives:
• John French and Allen Wheeler, Community Representatives;
• Peter Miller, Forth Valley Lions Club;
• Neil Armstrong, Central Coast Manufacturing Industry Representative; and
• Dianne Poulton, Department of Education Tasmania.