The Forth Community Representatives Group was established to be a conduit between the Forth Community and the Council. The role of the Forth Community Representatives Group is to assist the Council in ensuring that the Forth Community is represented.Download the Forth Community Representatives Group – Charter
Meetings are held on the first Thursday of every third month.
Meeting Minutes are available to download below.
Meeting Minutes – 8 August 2020Meeting Minutes – 5 November 2020Meeting Minutes – 4 February 2021Meeting Minutes – 6 May 2021Meeting Minutes – 5 August 2021Meeting Minutes – 4 November 2021Meeting Minutes – 3 February 2022Meeting Minutes – 19 May 2022
Central Coast Council:
• Sandra Ayton, General Manager;
• Paul Breaden, Director Infrastructure Services; and
• Allison Kable, Community Development Officer.
Forth Community Representatives:
• John French and Alan Wheeler, Community Representatives;
• Peter Miller and Dianne Robb, Forth Valley Lions Club;
• Neil Armstrong, Central Coast Manufacturing Industry Representative; and
• Jessica Bennett, Forth Primary School Association Representative.
Enquiries can be directed to the Council’s Community Development Officer.