The Forth Community Representatives Group was established to be a conduit between the Forth Community and the Council. The role of the Forth Community Representatives Group is to assist the Council in ensuring that the Forth Community is represented.Download the Forth Community Representatives Group – Charter
Meetings are held on the first Thursday of every third month.
Meeting Minutes are available to download below.
Meeting Minutes – 8 August 2020Meeting Minutes – 5 November 2020Meeting Minutes – 4 February 2021Meeting Minutes – 6 May 2021Meeting Minutes – 5 August 2021Meeting Minutes – 4 November 2021Meeting Minutes – 3 February 2022Meeting Minutes – 19 May 2022Meeting Minutes – 4 August 2022
Central Coast Council:
• Sandra Ayton, General Manager;
• Paul Breaden, Director Infrastructure Services;
• Daryl Connelly, Director Community Services; and
• Allison Kable, Community Development Officer.
Forth Community Representatives:
• Mark Kable, Harvest Moon;
• Jessica Bennett, Forth Primary School Association Representative;
• John French, Community Representative;
• Peter Miller and Dianne Robb, Forth Valley Lions Club; and
• Wendy Bennell, History Society.
Enquiries can be directed to the Council’s Community Development Officer.
Contact details are below:
Ph: 03 6429 8900