The Forth Community Representatives Group was established to be a conduit between the Forth Community and the Council. The role of the Forth Community Representatives Group is to assist the Council in ensuring that the Forth Community is represented.Download the Forth Community Representatives Group – Charter
Meetings are held on the first Thursday of every third month.
Meeting Minutes are available to download below.
Central Coast Council:
• Sandra Ayton, General Manager;
• Paul Breaden, Director Infrastructure Services; and
• Allison Kable, Community Development Officer.
Forth Community Representatives:
• John French and Alan Wheeler, Community Representatives;
• Peter Miller and Dianne Robb, Forth Valley Lions Club;
• Neil Armstrong, Central Coast Manufacturing Industry Representative; and
• Jessica Bennett, Forth Primary School Association Representative.