Tasmanian Planning Scheme –
Draft Central Coast Local Provisions Schedule (LPS)
SECTION 35f REPORT TO THE TASMANIAN PLANNING COMMISSION AND DIRECTIONS HEARING
Following the receipt of representations to the Central Coast LPS, the planning authority has produced a report under Section 35F of the Land Use Planning and Approvals Act 1993. The s.35F report and associated Annexures 1, 2 and 3, have been sent to the Tasmanian Planning Commission (the Commission) for consideration. Please see copies of the s.35F report and Annexures 1, 2 and 3 below.
The Commission will now hold a public directions hearing on matters raised during the public exhibition period.
The Directions Hearing is to be held on Wednesday 13 November 2019, commencing 9.30am at the Gnomon Pavilion located at the Ulverstone Wharf, 3 Wharf Road, Ulverstone.
The purpose of the directions hearing is to enable the Commission to establish:
- dates and times for future hearings;
- which representors wish to appear at future hearings;
- the process and procedures to be followed during the hearings, including the scope of the matters that may be considered under the provisions of the Land Use Planning and Approvals Act 1993;
- whether there are any preliminary matters and how they will be dealt with;
- any directions from the Commission for further submissions on the representations or the planning authority’s report on the representations.