The Central Coast Council is seeking to appoint a Children’s Services Educator in the Community Services area.
This position will be responsible for ensuring the provision of quality childcare at the Central Coast Council’s Outside School Hours Care services.
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education
- Experience working with school aged children
Salary and conditions:
- Part-time 21.5 hours per week
- Central Coast Council’s Enterprise Agreement
- Childcare Worker Level 2 – $29.89 per hour
The Position Description and Application Form are available to download below:Position Description Application Form
Applications must be on the prescribed form, indicate the position you are applying for, and address the Selection Criteria in the Position Description.