The Turners Beach Community Representatives Group was established to be a conduit between the Turners Beach Community and the Council. The role of the Turners Beach Community Representatives Group is to assist the Council in ensuring that the Turners Beach Community is represented.Download the Turners Beach Community Representative Committee – Charter
Meetings are held on the fourth Thursday of every third month.
Meeting Minutes are available to download below.
Meeting Minutes – 27 August 2020Meeting Minutes – 26 November 2020Meeting Minutes – 25 February 2021Meeting Minutes – 27 May 2021Meeting Minutes – 26 August 2021Meeting Minutes – 25 November 2021Meeting Minutes – 24 February 2022Meeting Minutes – 26 May 2022Meeting Minutes – 25 August 2022
Central Coast Council:
- Sandra Ayton, General Manager;
- Paul Breaden, Director Infrastructure Services;
- Daryl Connelly, Director Community Services; and
- Allison Kable, Community Development Officer.
Turners Beach Community Representatives:
- Susan Spinks, Turners Beach Community Garden;
- Tim Horniblow, Landcare;
- Clynton Jaffray, Community Representative; and
- Merryn Gilham, Community Representative.
Enquiries can be directed to the Council’s Community Development Officer.