ULVERSTONE VISITOR INFORMATION CENTRE
13-15 Alexandra Road, Ulverstone TAS 7315
phone (03) 6425 2839
fax (03) 6425 5926
The Ulverstone Visitor Information Centre is open 7 days a week from 9am to 5pm (closed Christmas Day, Anzac Day and Good Friday) during June, July and August 10am to 4pm on weekends and public holidays and offers a full range of visitor services.
- Visitor, Community & Event Information
- National Park Holiday Passes
- Accommodation, Cruise & Tour Bookings
- Gallery Wall Exhibitions
- Visual Displays
- Art & Craft Display & Sales
- Souvenirs, maps, postcards & Books
- Internet Access
- Real Bean Coffee
- Public Toilets & Baby change table
Come in for a friendly welcome, have a look around our Centre and find out about Tasmania's Central Coast.
PENGUIN VISITOR INFORMATION CENTRE
78 Main Road, Penguin TAS 7316
phone (03) 6437 1421
fax (03) 6437 1465
The Penguin Visitor Information Centre is open from 9:00am to 4:00pm daily during the months of October to April and Open 9.30am to 3.30pm daily during the months of May to September. (Closed Good Friday, Christmas Day and Anzac Day).
- Local visitor information
- Souvenirs, maps, postcards and books
- Little penguin display
- Public toilets
Completely manned by volunteers, call into our Centre for friendly conversation and information.