Are you a business or community group seeking financial assistance? Below is a list of funding and grant schemes that may be of assistance (in alphabetical order):
- Artsbridge Connect
- Business Tas
- Department of Premier & Cabinet – various grant streams such as ANZAC, youth, sport and recreation and youth
- Department of State Growth – various grant streams such as arts, business, events, regional and tourism
- Tasmanian Institute of Sport
- Tourism Tasmania Corporate
- Australia Council for the Arts
- Blackspot Program
- Employment Assistance Fund
- New Enterprise Incentive Scheme (NEIS)
- NRM – 20 Million Trees
- Regional Jobs & Investment Package
- Transition to Independent Living Allowance (TILA)
- Australian Communities Foundation
- Foundation for Rural & Regional Renewal – Back to School Program
- Global Fund for Women
- ING Dreamstarter Direct Program
- Mantana Foundation for Young People
- Rural Business Tasmania
- Sidney Myer Fund and The Myer Foundation – various
- Telstra’s Disability Equipment Program
- Tasmanian Community Achievement Awards
- Tasmanian Community Fund General Grants Programs
- The Tasmanian Dairy Industry Authority (TDIA) administers dairy food safety legislation at federal, state and local government level. Dairy premises are required by law to be licensed by TDIA. Click here to see the poster outlining when to contact the THIA: by phone on 03 6478 4100, email [email protected] or visit the website at www.tdia.tas.gov.au
- Business name vs. Trademark Do you know the difference? GET THE ANSWER!
- Sugar Free Solutions expanded globally with help from FIAL See how Food Innovation Australia Ltd assisted them.WATCH THE STORY
- The Grants Link portal is user friendly tool to help you find potential funding.
- Business Tasmania’s Starting a Business Guide is a useful tool for entrepreneurs that will take you through each step of starting a business and help you understand what’s ahead
- Search for local business on the MisterWhat business directory. A useful tip is to use the ‘Cities in Tasmania’ and click on (for example), ‘P’ to find business in Penguin.
- Register on the Do Not Call Register (industry or consumer tab) to stop those annoying telemarketing calls.
- The Australian Bereavement Register is a free service to consumers, which helps stop unwanted direct mail being sent to the deceased, thus reducing the risk of distress this causes to the surviving relatives and friends.
- Metro Bus Service
- Companion Card