Are you a community group seeking financial assistance for a project? Below is a list of funding and grant schemes that may be of assistance (in alphabetical order):
- Artsbridge Connect
- Business Tas
- Department of Premier & Cabinet – various grant streams such as ANZAC, youth, sport and recreation and youth
- Department of State Growth – various grant streams such as arts, business, events, regional and tourism
- Tasmanian Institute of Sport
- Tourism Tasmania Corporate
- Australia Council for the Arts
- Blackspot Program
- Employment Assistance Fund
- New Enterprise Incentive Scheme (NEIS)
- NRM – 20 Million Trees
- Regional Jobs & Investment Package
- Transition to Independent Living Allowance (TILA)
- Australian Communities Foundation
- Foundation for Rural & Regional Renewal – Back to School Program
- Global Fund for Women
- ING Dreamstarter Direct Program
- Local Drug Action Team Program
- Mantana Foundation for Young People
- Rural Business Tasmania
- Sidney Myer Fund and The Myer Foundation – various
- Tasmanian Community Achievement Awards
- Tasmanian Community Fund General Grants Programs
- The Aboriginal Benefits Foundation
- Telstra’s Disability Equipment Program
- The Grants Link portal is user friendly tool to help you find potential funding.
- Search for local business on the MisterWhat business directory. A useful tip is to use the ‘Cities in Tasmania’ and click on (for example), ‘P’ to find business in Penguin.
- Register on the Do Not Call Register (industry or consumer tab) to stop those annoying telemarketing calls.
- The Australian Bereavement Register is a free service to consumers, which helps stop unwanted direct mail being sent to the deceased, thus reducing the risk of distress this causes to the surviving relatives and friends.
- Tasmanian Roadside Signs Manual – June 2015
- Metro Bus Service
- Companion Card