If you’re ready to grow your business by taking the next step online or using social media, the Digital Ready for Business program is here to help. The program has been developed to empower Tasmanian small and medium businesses to take charge of their online presence and develop an online strategy that really works.
A range of online tutorials are available, visit http://digitalready.tas.gov.au/resources/.
Click on the link to download a Guide to Creating a Facebook Page.
Establish your online presence
- Your digital strategy;
- Mobile accessibility;
- Search engine optimisation;
- Social media advertising;
- Understanding analytics; and
- Website fundamentals.
Use your online toolkit
- Email newsletters;
- More useful tools;
- e-Commerce essentials;
- Webinar hosting for business;
- Crowdfunding for business essentials;
- Mobile payments options;
- Live streaming video for business essentials; and
- Digital collaboration tools for remote workers.
Mater Social Media
- Introduction to social media;
- Pinterest; and