If you’re ready to grow your business by taking the next step online or using social media, the Digital Ready for Business program is here to help. The program has been developed to empower Tasmanian small and medium businesses to take charge of their online presence and develop an online strategy that really works.
A range of online tutorials are available, visit http://digitalready.tas.gov.au/resources/.
Click on the link to download a Guide to Creating a Facebook Page.
Establish your online presence
- Your digital strategy;
- Mobile accessibility;
- Search engine optimisation;
- Social media advertising;
- Understanding analytics; and
- Website fundamentals.
Use your online toolkit
- Email newsletters;
- More useful tools;
- e-Commerce essentials;
- Webinar hosting for business;
- Crowdfunding for business essentials;
- Mobile payments options;
- Live streaming video for business essentials; and
- Digital collaboration tools for remote workers.
Mater Social Media
- Introduction to social media;
- Pinterest; and
Switch Tasmania can provide free two-hour coaching sessions, under the Digital Ready for Business program thanks to the Tasmanian Government.
In the Digital Ready for Business program, you can develop a personalised digital action plan to enhance your online knowledge, skills and confidence. Participation in this program is free and tailored to your business needs. Topics you may cover include:
- establishing social media channels to reach customers
- developing a design brief for a website
- maximising search engine optimisation
- aligning your website with your marketing.
If you would like to find out more information, or to book your coaching session with Switch Tasmania Digital Coach – Corey Speers, fill out your details here.
Mobile: 0438 802 077
Email: [email protected]