How Can you Get involved in this Project?
All residents and stakeholders will be notified of their opportunities to share their views through local media, social media, the Council’s website or direct mail.
A list of upcoming consultation activities is outlined below.
To ensure that you do not miss out on future information updates and opportunities to share your views, please register your interest by emailing the Project Team at: [email protected].
EARLY CONCEPT DESIGN PHASE
The Early Concept Design phase of the project runs from 25 October to 1 December 2017. During this phase, stakeholders and residents are asked to share their views on four early concept designs for the Kings Parade precinct in several ways.
PROJECT POSTCARD AND FEEDBACK FORM
- Tell us about your favourite design concept on our Project Postcard and return it to Council.
- Complete our in-depth Feedback Form to provide a detailed review of the different options.
To view the Early Concept Designs and Explanatory Notes please click on the relevant plan below:
Project Postcards and Feedback Forms can be collected from Council’s Administration Centre in Ulverstone, the Penguin Service Centre and the Ulverstone Visitor Information Centre.
- A digital copy of the Project Postcard can be downloaded by clicking here.
- To complete the online survey version of the Feedback Form please click here.
- To download a printable copy of the Feedback Form please click here.
Residents are invited to attend a Community Forum where Project Team members will present information on the Early Concept Designs and be available to answer questions.
- Ulverstone Sports & Leisure Centre, Flora Street, Ulverstone
Thursday 16 November 6.00pm – 8.00pm
Information and feedback stalls will be held at the following times and locations:
- Apex Park, Reibey Street, Ulverstone
Saturday 18 November 9.00am – 12.30pm
- Cradle Coast Farmers’ Market, the Wharf Precinct, Ulverstone
Sunday 19 November 8.30am – 12.30pm
Study Circles offer an opportunity for interested residents to learn more about the project specifics and the processes used to determine the design outcomes. Participants become ambassadors for the project and proactively gather community views through their own networks to influence the planning process.
Central Coast Council is looking for dedicated residents to join one of four Study Circles across the life of the project from October 2017 to May 2018. Individuals interested in representing the views and considerations of Young Families, Cyclists/Runners/Walkers, Vehicle Drivers and Local Businesses are encouraged to nominate.
- To learn more about the Study Circles, download the Study Circles Information Sheet by clicking here.
- To nominate to join one of the four Study Circles, download and complete the Study Circles Nomination Form by clicking here.
Nomination Forms can be submitted in person at the Council’s Administration Centre, the Ulverstone Visitor Information Centre and the Penguin Service Centre, or via email to [email protected].
If you would like to be kept informed about the Kings Parade Upgrade Project, email us at [email protected] and we will keep you on the Contact Database. This means that you will receive any future communication as the project progresses. Your contact details will not be used for any other purpose.
*Click here to return to the Kings Parade Upgrade Project page.